BBP Diary

Mike Bull

Re: BBP Diary

Post by Mike Bull » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:23 am

Yeah, you wait for ages and then two come along at once...

http://www.bluebirdproject.com/index.php?id=81
'Stoneybridge has a bus stop to rival any bus stop'

'You ought to learn to swim, Jimmy'

Mentallica

Post by Mentallica » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Thank you for keeping this updated and the regular chuckles it gives.

Really is appreciated.

Mike Bull

Post by Mike Bull » Tue May 15, 2018 11:37 am

'Stoneybridge has a bus stop to rival any bus stop'

'You ought to learn to swim, Jimmy'

SimonLester

Post by SimonLester » Wed May 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Bill, (if I may be so familiar as we haven't met - yet)

It struck me as I sit here at work, not doing what I am supposedly paid for, reading the latest diary epistle, so its really your fault, that I might have read of some notion of publishing the Diary at some future date and that wouldn't it be great to have it in a soft back spiral bound A4 format - not unlike a road map, or a copy of Guzziology (my preferred two wheeled Mistress) relating the story pics and all.
Further, I have a copy of Rolls Royce Jet Engines which is one of their in-house apprentice publications that has soft covers and rounded corners so it doesn't look too tatty after much abuse and which is a fave re-read.

I'd have a copy in a trice and I would have thought there would be several others who would do the same seeing the speed Neil Sheppard's book shot off the shelves - as did my copy.

I'd like to say that I have an "in" into the publishing world to help but I don't have any such connections.

I'm sure you are inundated with bright ideas such as this but I just put it out there for consideration. You may file it in the "Oh,not again" pile!

See you in Bute….

Simon Lester

Exmoor.